For custom screen printing orders, please provide all files for disk or e-mail using the following guidelines:
- All files should be prepared for use on the PC platform.
- Tshirt Man uses the following software applications: Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Vector files made in Corel Draw (version X13 or lower) or Adobe Illustrator (version CS3 or lower) are preferred.
- When using tints as part of the artwork, we recommend staying within the 20 to 80% range to avoid “lost or closed” halftones.
- Please be sure to save all typeset characters as outlines (Illustrator) or convert to curves (Corel). Please do not send fonts.
- Adobe Photoshop files (psd, jpg, tiff, etc.) must have a resolution of 300 dpi or higher when close to print size.
- Please name the file with something related to the customer order. (We get hundreds of files named “Tshirt Art”!)
- Please be sure to label your disk or include with your e-mail your company name and job name or P.O. number. Also include a contact name and phone number for questions.
*Please note: If any of the above requirements are not met, we may require extra time to process your order and
additional charges may apply.
E-mail your artwork to: email@example.com
or Upload your artwork directly: click Here